Main features of free hanging blinds:
- The blind is custom made to the individual client
- Mounting parts are made of metal and high-quality plastic
- Polyester fabric is made with alternating stripes
- Invasive assembly using screws or pegs
- Multi-Stop system for lifting and releasing the blind material
- The personalized side of control of the roller blind
- The roller blinds with a metal chain can be ordered in three colours (silver, graphite, brass)
Solid invasive assembly
Free-hanging blinds Day and Night at Familyrollo are provided with a metal mounting profile. Installation requires drilling holes. Free-hanging blind can be installed to the wall, ceiling, or in the recess of the window.
The free-hanging blinds service
All of our blinds are equipped with Multi-Stop system which is controlled by the bead chain. The chain is connected with the mechanism for raising and dropping the blind therefore the blind will not drop automatically.
Plastic chains are available in white, grey or black colour as well as in three versions made of metal (silver and graphite metal or brass). For the safety of children, all Familyrollo roller blinds are equipped with ELECTROLUX child safety devices.
Advantages of free-hanging blinds Day and Night
Free-hanging roller blinds Day and Night are made of very high-quality components, their main advantage is the fact they are custom made for an individual client. The system of alternating belts enables to adjust the amount of incoming sunlight into the room. They work well in well-arranged interiors, where the emphasis is on contemporary style.
Not just for the office
Free-hanging blinds Day and Night from Familyrollo can be successfully installed in any room, regardless of whether it is a living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen or children's room. They offer excellent protection from sunlight and greatly serve as a decorative element in any room.
The type of fabric used for Day and Night blinds
The fabric from which we produce our blinds Day and Night is made of 100% polyester. The quality of our fabrics is confirmed by hygiene certificates and the Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The fabrics meet global requirements for the content of harmful chemicals.
Cleaning and maintenance
The fabric of Day and Night roller blinds is covered with special impregnation, which prevents dust and dirt from entering the fabric structure. Most of the dirt may be erased with rubber or cleaned with damp, soft cloth soaked in water. The fabric may be hoovered with soft hair-tip of the vacuum cleaner. Roller blinds Day and Night must not be washed in the machine or ironed.
Placing an order
- Download the measurement instructions, measure the window recess according to the guidelines on our website
- Choose the fabric
- Enter in the configurator on our website the width and height of the free-hanging blind Day and Night and get the price for the size you require