How do the day and night blinds work?
The operation of the blinds day and night depend on the reciprocal position of the two parallel fabrics of the blind. Each consists of alternating bands covering and transparent. By moving the fabrics slightly in relation to each other, you cover the transparent covering strips. This gives you the optimum degree of darkness.
You move layers of blinds day and night by pulling gently on the coral chain. Its self-locking mechanism prevents the blind from falling suddenly, increasing its safety.
What is the difference between the ☀️day-night🌒 balance and the conventional one?
Traditional fabric blinds consist of a 1️⃣-unit of one part of the material and allow for the fine ⚙️ adjustment of light access to the interior by masking or revealing a specific part of the window.
Interior the day and night blinds are made up of two layers of fabric: Transparent and dimmed. The first one transmits light, the second one effectively blocks it. Thanks to this solution, the flow of light can be controlled freely, not only by lowering and lifting the material but also by the horizontal movement of its bands, as they have a different degree of transparency relative to each other. Interior the day and night blinds are made up of two layers of fabric: Transparent and opaque. The first one transmits light, the second one effectively blocks it. Thanks to this solution, the flow of light can be controlled freely, not only by lowering and lifting the material but also by the horizontal movement of its bands, as they have a different degree of transparency relative to each other.
Do the day and night blinds shine through?
Even through the transparent layer of the roller blind during the day allows light to pass through, the special mesh protects the room from the interesting looks of neighbors, ensuring privacy and intimacy. The day and night blinds are not translucent, which is why they are ideal for flat-bed apartments on the ground floor, as well as in rooms such as bedrooms and bathrooms, where privacy is extremely important.
The day and night blinds fit perfectly into the window frame thanks to that, for sure they do not leave any blank space on the glass, thus allowing for the appropriate light level and intimate behavior, especially after dark.
The benefits of the day and night roller blinds
- Simple assembly – day and night blinds, due to their design, can be assembled in different ways. For the invasive safety roller, you do not need any additional tools and do not interfere with the installation of the window frame. Even though it is necessary to drill holes to install some of the day&night blinds, the installation is extremely simple and quick.
- Easy adjustment of light levels - thanks to the presence of transparent strips and black bars, the night of day makes it possible to adjust the light levels which fall into the room freely.
- High esthetics - the interior blinds of the day and night are made from very elegant materials and are available in a wide color palette, so they can be adapted to any interior arrangement. The rollers blinds also use special fabrics, which are resistant to dust and dirt, so keeping it clean is easy.
Day and Night roller blinds during the day
During the day, when sun is up day and night blinds, function as modern window blinds. Enough light is diffused slightly into the room. Alternating, densely-spaced belts effectively distract pedestrians from their eyes. This allows the blinds of the day and night to increase the privacy of their users, despite their clearances. Covered night and day blind greatly reduce light and external visibility. So you can comfortably feel yourself even in the middle of the day, and take a nap in an optimally darkened room. Blinds day and night also eliminate irritating reflections on monitors and television screens. So they allow you to enjoy movies and photos in comfort.
Day and Night roller blinds during night
At night, the blinds are used as fully-covering window curtains during the night. Limit the light supply from street lights and other night lighting sources. They also protect the privacy of domestic people, hiding the interiors of their homes from neighbors and pedestrians. The covered blinds of the day and night create the right climate for sharing the evening. They increase the feeling of safety and comfort of the sleeping place of the family.
Day and night blinds – what are their types?
Due to the assembly method, it is distinguished by:
- Day and night blinds are made to a dimension and are mounted either on the ceiling or over a recess located above the window. Although they have a large surface, they are lightweight and very interesting in appearance. The day and night blinds are also applicable to Windows, which are then mounted on a roller bar. This type of roller blind is also available in the half-cassette version.
- Day and night blinds in a cassette - vertical with runners that keep the material in one place, creating a very interesting window decoration. The fabric is stored in a PVC or aluminum cassette that also protects it from dirt and does not require any additional equipment to install this kind of blind;
- Mini day and night - they are fitted with special hooks or double-sided adhesive tape. The variant of the roller-guided roller shutter makes the material even more flush with the window glass. In addition to its no-drill mounting, mini-blinds also feature a very elegant look.
Blind Day and Night - which variant choose?
If you choose day and night blinds, first and foremost for the price and no-drill mount, the best solution will be that of the mini version. However, if you want to look stylish and protect the material from dirt, consider buying blinds in a PVC or aluminum cassette.
If you want to cover the cavity with a blind, the day and night day free-hanging roller blinds in the cassette will be as good as possible. However, if you want to cover the window with a vent, a mini blind night or system bolted to the rails will be the best solution.
Mounting methods for the day and night blinds
The Day and Night blinds of FamilyRollo are available in several mounting options. You can choose blinds that you do not need a drill to mount. This means that you do not have to make holes in walls or window frames. You will retain the window frame warranty, therefore.
free-hanging blinds and cassettes are also available. We also offer day and night blinds in aluminum cassettes and free-hanging blinds, which drilling holes are required to suspend. However, they are easy to install and you can do it yourself.
Day and night roller blinds - colors
Day and night blinds are available in a wide range of colors. You can choose not only the color of the cover cloth but also the assembly system. The result is a stylish decoration in a contemporary style that harmonizes with the colors of your rooms.
We offer day and night blinds, ideal for Scandinavian interiors, and blinds in darker or more saturated colors. You can match the style of any interior in your home or business.
Do the day and night blinds fit in any room?
Due to the many advantages and mounting options of the blind, the day and night are used in different interiors. The non-cassette mounted, day and night blinds will work in almost every window. The day and night blinds in the cassettes will be ideal for Windows that is sloping in roofs. A wide range of sizes, allows the blinds to fit into the large living and small bathroom Windows. Thanks to the availability in many colors, you can choose the blinds for each room.
How do I clean the day and night blinds?
The day and night window blind is made of delicate and impregnated materials, so care should be taken when cleaning it. Washing the blinds in the washing machine is prohibited, as this will result in complete destruction of the roller. To remove dust, simply use a vacuum cleaner equipped with a special brush head, making sure that the power of the appliance is set to a minimum. You can also use a vacuum cleaner to clean the roller blind cassette thoroughly and conveniently.
How to deal with dirt?
If you have a higher degree of dirt, cleaning is not enough. Then reach into a slightly damp cloth. Do not use detergents, liquids, or soap to clean the Day and night blind, as they may stain or damage delicate material. If possible, try to dry clean the blinds of the day and night - the blinds thus treated will serve you for many years to come, remaining condition.
Can the blinds be fully raised?
Day and Night blinds can of course be lifted completely, but they will lose their decorative assets. The option of completely discovering the window, therefore seems sensible only when you clean it. However, the blind should be left during the day.
Why choose day and night blinds from FamilyRollo?
Interior blinds day and night ensure high-quality shading and privacy protection. They will provide you with the optimum lighting for your bedroom, office, or living room. Our blinds are made up of high-quality materials with the highest production standards. When you order the day and night blinds from FamilyRollo, you get:
- Blinds designed to fit your Windows, from materials and the colors that you choose,
- Ensuring that our product dimensions are consistent with the parameters you provide,
- fast delivery of finished products,
- quality long-life blinds,
- adjustable lighting with minimal hand movement,
- the safety provided by the self-locking roller blind mechanism,
- many mounting options, including no-drill mounting, to maintain the manufacturer's window frame warranty,
- rest comfort and privacy protection during the day and night.
Choose the best Day and Night blinds and create the perfect conditions for work and relaxation
The Day and Night blinds from FamilyRollo provide optimum lighting for bedroom, living room, office, or kitchen interiors. It also effectively protects the privacy of household members in the bathroom, bedroom, and other rooms. Available in a wide range of colors, they are an eye-catching decoration. Order high-quality, beautiful day and night blinds from FamilyRollo. Improve your comfort and privacy in your home and office.