Roller blind - Configurator
The universal free hanging fabric roller blind is a product meeting expectations of even the most demanding customers. It effectively protects against sun rays or lets their optimal amount in, depending on the material. You can install it in any room - office, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. Compose your order yourself - choose the color of the system, chain, type of fabric and its color. We will deliver a free hanging fabric roller blind fitted to your window, made according to your wishes.
Roller blind - advantages
- Wide range of colors
- Possibility to compose the blind independently
- Possibility to adjust the level of shading
- Acoustic insulation (in case of thermo-insulated fabric)
- Easy assembly
- Made to measure
Adjust roller blind to your expectations!
Do you need full blackout in a bedroom that gets too much sun? Or are you looking for a window blind that will let gentle sunlight into your office? Whatever your needs, you can find any type of free-hanging fabric roller blind at FamilyRollo. Learn about our three types of fabrics and their uses.
- Dimmable - is perfect for windows e.g. in the kitchen, office or living room. This is where it is advisable to limit sunlight penetration but in such a way that the whole room is not darkened.
- Blackout blind - ideal for bedroom windows. It guarantees the complete impermeability of light and limits the heating of the room.
- Transparent - completely lets the light through and often constitutes an aesthetic decoration of the room. It works well in places with northern exposure.
What is more, in our offer you will also find fabric roller blinds made of thermo-insulating fabric. It effectively protects against heating in summer and prevents heat release from inside in winter. There are also acoustic insulators, which reduce sounds coming from outside.
How to measure a recess for a roller blind?
Are you planning to hang your free-hanging blind on the wall? Measure the width and height of your window recess and give the measurements in millimeters. Remember to add to the width the fabric allowance that will overlap the left and right side of the window. If it is, for example, 100 millimetres, add both values and give them when ordering. Consider the same for the height of the niche on which you want to hang the blind. Do you need help with the installation? Write to us and we will surely help you!